Thursday 26 April 2012

Sting production

Week 6: during this week I have taken the task of animating the last 3 seconds of the sting. in this scene the janitor has just fallen through the rubbish pile and is dizzy whilst from behind him, his mop starts to fall down on his head, which then hits him and after that the shiny helmet hits his head and then the janitor falls back revealing  the Lincoln university logo. I'm really happy with how this came out, although he may be different to the style that Tabi uses, mainly I made his head rather round than pointy. I have received constructed criticism from Tabi as well as help from Denise considering his wobbly near the end, I'm very grateful for that. I feel that this last scene has taken a lot of time to perfect considering that it only lasts few second, however I enjoyed animating this piece a lot.
and here is a nearly finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment